Join FACT - Donate to FACT
Thank you for caring about the precious Alum Creek as we celebrate our 14th year in 2012! Friends of Alum Creek & Tributaries (FACT)appreciates your steadfast support of our local environmental mission to preserve and protect the Alum Creek watershed. With everyone's volunteer assistance FACT has achieved wonderful accomplishments.
Read FACT's annual achievements listing our 2010 year in review and 2009 year in review. We request your financial support through your membership/donation. Please scroll below to review FACT's offerings and available options.FACT Membership - Join/RenewPlease join us with a 2012 membership today or renew your annual membership to our not-for-profit organization* for a better Alum Creek tomorrow! Help expand our representation so we may continue to make further great strides to restore, preserve, and protect Alum Creek for ourselves and for generations to come.Appeal Letter (December 2010) - from Dave Hohmann, FACT PresidentThe benefits of your membership include:
- Staying connected with FACT members, partner organizations, local & State agencies
- Invitations to informative service and educational events and exciting outings (bike, hike, canoe, picnic, etc.) to learn about, enjoy, and protect Alum Creek.
- Recognition of your personal and/or businesses support in select FACT publications and/or on our website.
- For business member sponsors:
- Ability to demonstrate to your customers that you are committed to the health of the environment and community around you.
- Posting of your business link onto FACT's website.
- New members receive choice of a FACT t-shirt or Ohio Streams booklet.
- Periodic updates and email alerts regarding local and State issues that affect the health of our watershed.
- Immediate resource to help respond to your environmental needs, questions, and concerns.
- Peace of mind knowing that a local grassroots organization is working to enhance an area that is a vital and valuable asset to your community.for credit card charges - return completed hard copyby mail with your remittanceDonate To FACTIt is through your personal or business financial donation* that we can continue to make a positive environmental difference.*FACT is a local not-for-profit grass roots based volunteer 501(c)(3) organization within the Columbus, Ohio metro area and is a part of the Franklin County Greenways initiative. Memberships and donations are tax deductible within the extent of federal and state regulations. Your membership and donations helps supports the mission of Friends of Alum Creek and Tributaries (FACT): to preserve and protect the quality and beauty of the Alum Creek watershed and promote environmentally responsible recreation, educational opportunities, and citizen participation at many levels.Please click below button to allow for secure credit card transaction via PayPal. You do not need to subscribe or join PayPal in order to process.
The Columbus Foundation has endorsed and verified FACT as a credible worthy non-profit organization in central Ohio. If desired, utilize the Foundation's below link to donate to FACT.
Visit The Columbus Foundation and log in to
to view FACT's 'portrait' and make your donations online!Registration is quick, free, and secure.
Watershed Watchdogs & Government Resources -Local, County, State, Federal
Visit The Columbus Foundation and login to
to view FACT's 'portrait' and
make your donations online!Registration is quick, free, and secure.